Raw Love Diatomaceous Earth Organic Tick & Flea Treatment
Food grade Diatomaceous Earth, fit for human consumption and non-calcined.
Diatomaceous Earth (DE) is a fine rock powder made up of tiny fossilised marine organisms known as diatoms. These tiny fossils are made of silica, which is safe for mammals but kills pests like ticks and fleas within 72 hours; DE does this by breaking down the insects’ exoskeletons and drying them out.
Delivery: 2 - 3 working days.
Diatomaceous Earth Powder.
INTERNAL PARASITE CONTROL
Helps keep intestinal parasites in check, including roundworms, pinworms and tapeworms.
Sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth over your pet’s food once daily for 30 days, then continue treatment only as needed.
- Kittens: ½ tsp
- Cats: 1tsp
- Puppies: ½ – 1tsp
- Dogs under 15kg: 1tsp
- Dogs over 15kg : 1 tbsp
RAW LOVE meals for Dogs or Cats contain a small percentage of DE for bacteria control.
EXTERNAL PARASITE COvNTROL
For best results, treat all affected areas of the home (bedding, furniture, carpets etc.) at the same time you treat your pet for fleas and ticks. That way, you can ensure you’ll be eliminating larvae and eggs as well as the adult fleas and ticks.
- Apply to your pet’s coat once a week for a month, and then as needed.
- Use a brush or comb to gently work the powder into your pet’s fur, concentrating on problem areas.
- Be careful to avoid your pet’s eye area. Gloves are recommended.
- Dust your pet’s bedding and sleeping areas with Diatomaceous Earth as well.
- Dust any bedding, furniture, carpeting or other areas of the home. Leave for 24 hours before vacuuming.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks within 72 hours of contact.